Reg Haskell Photography

Jordans Mill, Bedfordshire

   
Holme Mills, next the River Ivel in Biggleswade, was bought by William Herbert Jordan in 1855 and was burnt down in 1994 & 1899. It produced flour until 1972 when W. Jordan (Cereals) Ltd. was formed.
Restored having stopped milling in 2000, the 19th Century Mill has been divided in two by a spectacular floor-to-ceiling glass screen, with the working part of the Mill on one side and a contemporary display area on the other.
Return to Album