Reg Haskell Photography

The Blenheim Pavilion, Cliveden

   
By Giacomo Leoni, circa 1735. Stone, lead roofs. Arched opening with paired Ionic pilasters flanked by single-storeyed rusticated one-bay wings. Garlands in the spandrels of the arch. Pediment with trophies. Alcove within has Ionic pilasters and opens towards the wings which have each a single sash window and a crowning balustrade terminating in obelisks.
Return to Album