CHURCH OF ST PETER & ST PAUL, BLANDFORD FORUM

   
Parish church. Re-built after fire, 1732-1739. Designed by John and William Bastard, the original design incorporating a spire. Greenish local stone with Portland stone dressings. Interior has Ionic colonnade. West gallery 1794. Side galleries 1836-7. Chancel extended 1896, the original apse being re-built further East. Monuments.
Return to Album